Monday, September 9, 2013

Chapter 12 Innisfail changes

So I really don't have much time this week either, so I'm not going to be able to do my usual.
Well pretty much all that happened this past week happened this weekend.
1. Elder Marsh was transferred Friday night because he is the new AP. It was a shock. I guess President Manion was talking to the AP's about transfers this week and was talking about Elder Coe. He was happy that Elder Coe could stay as AP one more transfer and then have two more to train a new missionary. Well President found out that Elder Coe only had 2 transfers left. 15 minutes later President called Elder Marsh. So we had to drop all of our plans, because he had to go up to Edmonton to learn how to be an assistant. So I was left with the ZL's, Elder Vega and Elder Knaphus. It has been a pretty fun weekend. Tri-panionship!!! :)
2. We had transfer calls this morning. We were expecting it because I was going to need a new companion. Elder Vega was pretty sure that he was leaving too since he has been a ZL in Red Deer for 7 and 1/2 months. We were waiting for it. Well my new companion is going to be Elder Sorenson. The same Elder Sorenson that I was in my MTC zone and who I have seen many times since because he has been serving in RD 1 in my same zone. It was pretty crazy.
3. Innisfail is going to have 2 sets of missionaries. Because there are going to be so many missionaries coming out, Most areas in the mission are going to be or are split. So in Innisfail it will be Elder Sorenson and I, and then a set of Sisters, and they are going to be training. So I know that one of the Sisters is going to be a little older in the mission, but other than that it is going to be a pretty young area. It's crazy. I have to fill in everyone on the area. Good thing Elder  Marsh helped me plan out everything before he left.
Well that is the main points of this week. I hope that I will be able to tell you way more next week.
Love you all,
Elder O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment